Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales.
1. The contract of sale between the parties shall be governed by these conditions. No other terms or conditions except those which may be implied by law or statute shall be of any effect.
2. The purchase of a day fishing ticket for Waggoners Wells Lakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
3. The price stated on the website for the day ticket type be as follows:
Adult at £10.00 or Child at £5.00.
These costs shall remain current until altered by the National Trust and Grayshott Angling Club.
4.Once purchased a day ticket allows the purchaser to fish Waggoner Wells Lakes for the day of purchase only commencing at dawn and ending at dusk.
5. The rules of the club which are available on the website www.grayshottanglingclub.co.uk apply to all persons fishing the Waggoners Wells Lakes and shall be adhered to at all times.
6. The Grayshott Angling Club accept no liability should adverse weather, traffic, illness or other delays prevent the purchaser of a day ticket from fishing on the ticket purchase date.
7. Once a day ticket has been purchased no refunds are possible.